[jhb_airlines] Re: Welcome back Bones

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:14:29 +0100

I spotted the clock on another web site a few days ago when grabbing
some games for my iPAQ. It looked quite good so I tracked the filename
down and got a copy for my own pages.

It is a Shockwave file (SWF) and like all such files seems to be
seamless in that it doesn't pixellate at any size. At full screen the
clock is superb. If you click on the Calendar lettering it changes to a
monthly calendar.

I'll convert it to an exe file and put it up on my pages for download if
anyone wants it.