[jhb_airlines] Weird AI Behaviour

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:00:49 +0000

I'm in plane spotter mode, at the latest test site, watching my squadrons of Hawk and Tucano trainers take off and land, with the odd Domminie to make a change.

The Tucano is weird, on landing. It slows to a very low touchdown speed, then goes into a short reverse spell, before sitting on its tail bumper. Once it's sorted itself out it taxies in quite normally. It's takeoff is also normal..

Any ideas on weird behaviour, from those who know about it?