[jhb_airlines] Re: Weights Panel

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:48:51 -0000

I've just inseted it in the PDMG B1900D but hit a problem.
As displayed, the text is too small to read. In the F100 I was easilly able to
edit the line
in the Window section, to enlarge it. In the B1900D incresing the dimensions
has no
effect on the displayed size. Odd, to the point of being impossible.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx