[jhb_airlines] Re: Weights Panel

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:54:15 +0000

Thanks for speedy reply.  I'll try it out in FS2K2 - I seem to be one of
a dwindling number using it - and let you know.  I'm not sure about
overloading the a/c though, didn't realise FS allowed that - how does
one achieve this (undesirable) situation?

If you can point me in the right direction to find a full listing of the
FS2K2 variables, I can report back.

Mike