[jhb_airlines] Re: Weights Panel

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:44:47 -0000

Nope - XML gauges were present in FS2002 as well so it might work. The =
only
thing that may be a problem is that some of the values may not be =
present in
FS2002 - I haven't got a full list of the FS2002 variables.

If you give it a go then I'd be interested in the results. Just to check =
it
completely it would be worth overloading the aircraft to see if the
Overweight warning pops up.