[jhb_airlines] Re: Weights Panel

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:17:05 -0000

The benefit of designing the box as a gauge is as you show - you are =
free to
manipulate it as you like. Whether you use the icon to open and close =
the
panel or simply put the data gauge directly in the main panel is up to =
you.

I used to enjoy fiddling with panels in FS98 because there was a prog =
that
could open any aircraft's panel bitmap and allow you to look at all the
gauges in your Gauge folder and swap them around. You could customise =
every
panel on your system - or build new ones from scratch. A pity nothing is
available for FS2004 like this - FSDS is too expensive for this sort of
playing..