[jhb_airlines] Re: Weights Panel

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:56:29 -0000

Have you tried dragging the corner of the window to a larger size?

The font in XML is rather limited in options and you can't make it
automatically resize for each aircraft panel resolution. However, if you
drag the window to a larger or smaller size the font will alter - but in
fairly big jumps.

It is possible in XML to fix the font size but that is a bad move. For
different panel resolutions you could end up with massive text or stuff =
so
small it would be impossible to read.