[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday ops

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:51:14 +0100

To anyone flying in or out of Stornoway (EGPO), and using real weather, please be advised of the current weather:-

Wind: 280 True, 21 Kts
Vis: 9999 Meters, 10 SM
Clouds: 1800 Few, 2500 Scattered, 8000 Broken
Precip: Moderate Rain
Temp: 15C  Dew: 10C
Pressure: 1012.00 mb, 29.89 inches

Cheers

Alastair

Bones wrote:
An interesting bunch. I wonder if Dave realised the distances involved as
Scotland's a big place.

EGPK - EGPO is 171nm
EGPO - EGPA is 116nm
EGPA - EGPK is 214nm

Watch Kirkwall too as it only has a 4700ft runway. Stornoway is OK at
7218ft. I will log in at Stornoway as I know the airfield quite well.

Very annoying having the forum still down as I don't have any means of
contacting the other controllers. I think we'll have to swap email addresses
tomorrow in case the forum failure is long term.