[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday ops

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:00:58 +0100

In the past, Grant used to send an auto-generated e-mail reminder to all the members.

Something like this would be useful in the present situation.

Cheers

Alastair

Bones wrote:
An interesting bunch. I wonder if Dave realised the distances involved as
Scotland's a big place.

EGPK - EGPO is 171nm
EGPO - EGPA is 116nm
EGPA - EGPK is 214nm

Watch Kirkwall too as it only has a 4700ft runway. Stornoway is OK at
7218ft. I will log in at Stornoway as I know the airfield quite well.

Very annoying having the forum still down as I don't have any means of
contacting the other controllers. I think we'll have to swap email addresses
tomorrow in case the forum failure is long term.