[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:14:57 +0100

From the manual:

Above the Winds Aloft and Active ATC lists is a Text Input field.  On the
left you will see the frequency of the currently selected ATC position.
Anything you type in here will be sent to all pilots and controllers
connected to that frequency.

There are exceptions though.  If you start by typing .msg followed by a
callsign (eg .msg BA2047 I have visuals on you, parking on your right hand
side) then your message will be seen only by the person whose callsign you
have typed (BA2047 in the example).  This is useful for private messaging or
where you have "radio" failure.