[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:07:18 +0100

There is. I was using it whilst trying to solve my comms problems. Just put the cursor in the slot on the pilot's popup window, type and press enter. It must work 'cos I got answers on screen, complete with warning (and frightening) beeps.

There must be a faster way to text. At least in the Controller software you can double click a user (controller or pilot) and get up a chat box. Maybe we should ask the same flexibility for pilots.