[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:02:19 +0100

Gerry
I tend to just go very quiet and creep around, until the dust settles.

I made one or two or maybe three bloopers last night, and hopefully I do not make them again.

The problem being, that with the amount of traffic we have, the blooper situations are rare, and it is difficult to recall, at that time, the remedy.

Practice make perfect, I need a lot of practice.

Frank

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I may sulk a bit, but I am willing to learn. Frank

Does that mean you're willing to learn how to sulk more, Frank?
If you find how, can you let me know? It'd come in handy in our house.