[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 03:38:42 +0100

I saw you holding at Talla but I guessed what was going on because you
stayed in the hold well after Gerry had passed you.

Now, as to the letter to Grant. I sent him the following:

------------
The pilots who took part during the evening were:

1000116 Paul Reynolds
1000118 Gerry Winskill
1000122 Tom Smith
1000126 Alastair McIntyre
1000123 Frank Turley
1000180 Ernie Laycock
1000113 Mike Brook

Controllers for the night were:

1000125 John Hill
1000129 Alex Barrett
1000124 Phil Reynolds
1000114 Frank Fisher
1000112 John Woodside

If everyone can check that against their own records and let me know if I've
missed anyone please. All the above will get 20 credits on their Pilot Club
account.

I also mentioned Jeff and the German chap but that neither had an
interactive role in the evening.

Hopefully, if other pilots read the thread, it may produce more traffic next
week. Maybe we should try more of the same but possibly with Gatwick and
Manchester for a little variation.