[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:28:33 +0100

I'll be on EGBB_APP from 7.30pm local time.

Speak later!

Phil

Bones wrote:
Crap idea. You'll end up with endless co-ordination with controllers trying to sort out handover points. For example does Heathrow hand over departures to Stansted or Birmingham. If EGSS then when does he hand over to EGBB? That way lies anarchy.
I'll run EGTT_CTR and give the evening a bit of class. <vbg>
Current bookings are therefore:
EGTT_CTR - bones
EGLL_APP - Frank
EGSS_APP - Alex
EGBB_APP - Phil
It's a good start and if everyone can confirm they will be running those positions tonight then I will post a notice of activity in the Pilot Club forum.