[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:49:17 +0100

Tom
Now that Pilot-Club is officially operational, the need now is to attract pilots and controllers, this can be done be a continuous presence on line. I would be happy to make one night a week for JHB organised sessions, and anyone else who wants to join in, and the rest of the week, anything goes.
But the suggestion, is that to open 2/3 or 4 fields just to get things going.
We definitely need to have controllers on as much as possible, throughout the week and at the weekend at the moment.
Frank

Tom Smith wrote:
Frank I would have thought where we fly each session is a issue for all
Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>