[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:48:49 +0100

Crap idea. You'll end up with endless co-ordination with controllers trying
to sort out handover points. For example does Heathrow hand over departures
to Stansted or Birmingham. If EGSS then when does he hand over to EGBB? That
way lies anarchy.

I'll run EGTT_CTR and give the evening a bit of class. <vbg>

Current bookings are therefore:

EGTT_CTR - bones
EGLL_APP - Frank
EGSS_APP - Alex
EGBB_APP - Phil

It's a good start and if everyone can confirm they will be running those
positions tonight then I will post a notice of activity in the Pilot Club
forum.