[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:41:18 +0100

My suggestion for a forgotten password mod is surplus to requirements; I've just had a closer look and it's already there.
When I used it I'm promised an email telling me what it is. Meanwhile I received an email from Stephan, who has re entered my preferred password. That probably is why the Shop let me in. It will take an hour for the server to accept it in an update. Await the next gripping installment.

Back to my birthday pressy, the new Dick Francis. Didn't know that he'd backtracked on the decion to give up, after his wife died. Anyone else got it?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Denis,
I'll try that. Meanwhile, as you mentioned the Shop, I've just been to that page, inserted my number and my preferred password. Got straight in!!!!
Went to log into the server, using the same number and password. Got an "incorrect password" rejection............

Gerry Winskill

Denis Ripley wrote:

I got the same but it included the password that I had entered when I first registered for the shop. If I was you I would try and register again into the shop and thereby get a new number and hopefully an email which will include the password that you will select during the registration process. Your present number can be easily deleted by Stefan or Grant. I had them do that for me a couple of times when things didn't work. Use the original User Name and Password just to get onto the server and then register in the shop. When you need a VID and P/W is FS you will use the same as the ones you use for buying things in the shop. Hope this is understandable and helpful. Give me a shout if you need more help.

Denis