[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:21:15 -0600

I got the same but it included the password that I had entered when I first registered for the shop. If I was you I would try and register again into the shop and thereby get a new number and hopefully an email which will include the password that you will select during the registration process. Your present number can be easily deleted by Stefan or Grant. I had them do that for me a couple of times when things didn't work. Use the original User Name and Password just to get onto the server and then register in the shop. When you need a VID and P/W is FS you will use the same as the ones you use for buying things in the shop. Hope this is understandable and helpful. Give me a shout if you need more help.

Denis