[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:06:51 +0100

Gerry

After logging into the Pilot-Club, the first time, using the universal login, you were asked to register. For the registeration, you should have supplied your name and a preferred password. This password you should have noted.

You will then receive your ID number (1000xxx).

This ID number and your prefered password, is your entry to the system.

Assuming you noted  your prefered password.

Does this make it clearer?

You will need to use this to log in the main page, and then on entry to the Forum.

I use Mozilla Firefox which automatically remembers and auto inserts for me.

Frank