[jhb_airlines] Re: Wednesday

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 07:15:55 +0100

Ditto John, when I arrived at EGNS?

I had to log off before departing Edinburgh, since I couldn't understand what the Tower chap was saying. He seemed very efficient and I could hear the other aircraft but he was distorted, had a high pitched voice and dropped his voice towards the end of each sentence. I politely told him and said I'd have to log off, since I couldn't get his instructions. No reaction.

I logged back on leaving TRN and was picked up by EGTM_CTR, leaving the Mull of Galloway.

So, good arrival at EGNS; so good that it was quite different from the rain we were getting up here in the North.

Again, the EGTM message was a surprise. Is it possible to get IVAO to arrange for this one to appear, as do the others, on Servinfo? I find it much more user friendly than IVAe.

Having logged off for the first part I couldn't submit a Pirep; pitty.

Gerry Winskill

Fred Stopforth wrote:
Frank,Wherefore wert thou when I called into EGNM?I came IFR in BE350 to entertain you and the weather was foul but I made it good. Fred

        *From:* jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: 30/06/2008 08:43

    6/26/2008 11:20 AM