[jhb_airlines] Re: Wed 25/10

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:25:32 +0100

I've got rid of the ATOC aircraft. It was your "old" ones I had in mind but a check shows I hadn't an ATR livery.

Gerry,

Don't touch any of your old ATOC aircraft and put them in FS - they won't
work in Pilot Club. The new aircraft are PCF designs and you should have a
folder for the PCF AT75 plus a second folder for the PCF AT75 JHB. All JHB
designs are in separate folders - they aren't just an additional texture
folder for the PCF aircraft.