[jhb_airlines] Re: Wed 25/10

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:13:58 +0100

No JHB aircraft are included in Pilot Club. Timo provided a few in a forum
post (now deleted) and I think the AT75 was amongst these. I then made
several more up but was asked not to distribute them.

So, if you don't have Timo's set then you will only see other aircraft as
the C172 if that pilot has selected one of Timo's designs in his flight
plan. The same goes if you grabbed any of my repaints before the link was
chopped.

I hope Timo will release the JHB set at some point (including my own
repaints) so everyone can use them. He just has to check that I have added
the correct lines to the aircraft.cfg file that trigger their use in FPI.
One line controls their appearance in the Flight Plan window and a second
line triggers their transmission over the network. Without either they won't
work.