[jhb_airlines] Re: Wed 25/10

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:59:43 +0100

When Paul taxied in behind me, at Glasgow, he showed up as a C172. Better than the erstwhile "Follw Me " truck but lacking in atmosphere. I'd assumed that what he'd selected was something I hadn't included in my PilotClub setup, or is it at Paul's end. Which aircraft / livery combination were you using Paul?

It mostly went OK from the ATC end. On your first flight there was no
aircraft type on your flight plan so I'm guessing you selected an aircraft
the system doesn't recognise. You also stayed white on my scope rather than
green - which I think you sorted out. On the second flight your aircraft
went yellow on the screen for a good while and then back to white but I
don't know why this happened. I had no trouble handing you over to
Birmingham or Stansted.