[jhb_airlines] Re: Wed 25/10

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:04:38 +0100

You are correct Tom. For you to be able to see other JHB aircraft on your
system the JHB aircraft pack has to be on your computer. If not all you will
see is the C172.

If you install an aircraft pack on your PC the only thing it gives you is a
extra aircraft in the Flight Plan box. Otherwise the pack is redundant on
your system regarding any actual use. All these aircraft do is get triggered
as AI aircraft if another JHB pilots flies close enough to make them appear.

Having said that some of these aircraft are quite reasonable to fly. I know
you shouldn't but they all have .air files and a few are not bad fliers.
Others are awful. <g>