[jhb_airlines] Re: Weather

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:30:02 +0100

I agree. Alastair has already mentioned this too.

On another point I may have problems with the Voice module. When I ran FS
just now to test the new aircraft all was going well so I connected to PCF.
This popped up OK and I bunged a flight plan in and connected. It ran for
about 30 seconds and the a warning box appeard on screen saying "FS9 -
Cannot find file". Very helpful that. When I clicked on OK FS vanished and
dumped me to the desktop.

Oddly enough Dr Watson says it's the voice client - but I hadn't started it.
One for Stefan methinks.