[jhb_airlines] Re: Weather

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:56:28 +0100

I think it may be best to read the original post by Stefan again as all the
info is there but the thread had become somewhat buried in other matters.

https://www.pilot-club.com/board/showthread.php?tid=9

In short no weather is active in this release but we are supposed to be
testing it to see that the nearest airfield METAR keeps appearing in the
ATIS box.