[jhb_airlines] Re: Was 'New pilot' now 'Uniforms'

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:17:48 -0000

Apart from Phil here I've not kept in touch with any of the Magrathea/VFR
Scenery designers. Many left after VFR England and Wales was released but
about five stayed on to tackle Scotland and Ireland. This never got finished
- it was still incomplete when FS2002 was released. I gave my completed work
for the Scottish islands to Magrathea in the end.