[jhb_airlines] Re: Was 'New pilot' now 'Uniforms'

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:19:45 -0000

Peter -

You are quite correct!  Maggie was wound up many years ago when Adrian
pulled the plug and virtually all the originals on the 1st UKScenery
List have gorn orft to do other things.  Paul Michaels, 'The Twins'
(Gary & Adrian West), Tony Billings, Adrian Matthews, Nick Challoner,
John Burtenshaw (still active on UKScenery Mk2) etc etc, although I'm
not sure how many are on that photo.  There are many faces that ring
bells there!

The ubiquitous Kit Spackman (try Googling his name...) was at Duxford
last Sunday.  Here's a pic (taken by Phil Webb) of the man himself.

http://mikeandclaire.co.uk/UKScenery/Duxford/duxford.htm

Kit has always been famous for his hst...

MikeB