[jhb_airlines] Re: Was 'New pilot' now 'Uniforms'

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:26:17 +0000

My oh my! What a fashion disaster! I see an over abundance of shirts (and T-Shirts!!) tucked in with belts and brown shoes!

Phil is the only rebel with shirt untucked...which is why they made him stand a little apart from the rest of the gang ;)

Peter Dodds wrote:
I have a picture of a Magrathea meeting In Coventry in 1998 - is that the same groupas is now UK
Scenery?
I have a vague recollection of someone called Kit being there.
Is there anyone anyone recognises in this picture?