[jhb_airlines] Was 'New pilot' now 'Uniforms'

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:51:56 -0000

Talking of uniforms, some of the folks from UKScenery organised a meet
at Duxford yesterday.  We had an excellent day and I had a chance to
chat to the ubiquitous Kit Spackman (he who has genuinely been
everywhere, done most things and knows absolutely everyone that you have
ever met in your life!).  Kit is 'Deputy Director of Operations' for
Albion Air Cargo http://www.avsim.com/hangar/air/jhwcargo/ a splendidly
tongue-in-cheek VA.  They are taking a stand at The Flight Sim Show at
the NEC Dec 2/3 and Kit tells me that they all plan to turn up for stand
duty wearing full dress uniform <g>.  I told him that if we can all
afford to get our jeans washed in time some of the JHB crew might turn
up also in uniform and we'll probably stick our tongues out at him.

MikeB