[jhb_airlines] Re: Waiting......

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:50:07 EST

mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Welcome  to the Micro$haft cynics club, Frank.  I concluded ages ago that
they  are all style and no substance.  The recently-posted YouTube spoof
using the WW2 TV drama in Hitler's bunker, over-dubbed with references
to FSX, hits the spot beautifully.

Mike  L

Hi Mike,

I really do try not to be cynical, and I do try to be reasonably  optimistic.
I'm hoping that by next summer I'll be in good shape, but meanwhile,  there
seems to be a lot that needs uodating. I guess as Bones says, the more  radical
the changes to the previous version, the more you have to wait for the
updates.

Frank T.

Frank T.