[jhb_airlines] Re: Waiting......

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:46:57 EST

In a message dated 15/12/2006 09:03:00 GMT Standard Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

Frank,
I think you're destined to be disappointed, with some.
GS  isn't going to be doing fixes for any of his exiting sceneries, apart
from  Glagow Xtreme.
No possibillity, so I read, of an FSX version of FSNav until  mid 2007.

I'm a bit wary of claims for upgrades of FS9 aircraft. A  couple I've
tried have resulted in FSX crashes.

Gerry  Winskill

Gerry,

I've had FSX crashes recently too, on approach to Liverpool from the east,
which I understand are down to the Horizon scenery. A fellow flyer is now
testing the Horizon patch and he says they've fixed this. Maybe there'll be one

less thing to wait for......

Frank T.