[jhb_airlines] Re: Waiting......

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:15:45 +0000

Welcome to the Micro$haft cynics club, Frank. I concluded ages ago that they are all style and no substance. The recently-posted YouTube spoof using the WW2 TV drama in Hitler's bunker, over-dubbed with references to FSX, hits the spot beautifully.

Mike L

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
I guess as an FSX owner I should get used to it, but there's quite a list of things I'm waiting for - Fixes for the Horizon scenery
Updates for the Just Flight Flying Club aircraft
The new FSNav
Windows Vista
DX10
My new hardware (needs Vista and DX10)
Updates (or new versions of) the UK2000 airports
New Pilot's Club for FSX
and probably some more I've forgotten. Did we have this with FS2004? Frank T.