[jhb_airlines] Re: Waiting......

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:40:40 -0000

I'm quite sure it isn't a TSR as those are minimal. I tend to go into the
Registry and strip out all those that install so that they automatically
load when Windows starts. Half of these are not necessary - they only start
so that they can check for updates.

The memory leak is probably in one of the graphics programs I use. They all
save huge amounts of data for undo operation and I bet this isn't being
zapped on close down.