[jhb_airlines] Re: Waiting......

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:54:16 -0000

MessageOk Bones
Bye the Bye, just tried shutting down and freeram let it close, must have been
because of its first run last night.
Even starting the  machine, you can see freeram counting down as each
background program starts up. It drops at least 10% before the desktop is
available.

The only way I think, would be to disable each program and monitor the result.

My startup progs are FW/AV, ATI, Skype, Freeram, Thrustmaster util, that is
just those in the system tray.

Frank