[jhb_airlines] Re: Waiting......

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:06:23 +0000

Frank

Being a pessimist means you're never disappointed ... ;-0

I try not to be cynical too ... but I find it virtually impossible with M$. I have come to deplore their business model and practices, and most of their software. Apart from my interest in FS, I try to avoid anything to do with them or their products.

Mike L

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 15/12/2006 09:16:13 GMT Standard Time, mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Welcome to the Micro$haft cynics club, Frank.  I concluded ages ago
    that
    they are all style and no substance.  The recently-posted YouTube spoof
    using the WW2 TV drama in Hitler's bunker, over-dubbed with references
    to FSX, hits the spot beautifully.

    Mike L

Hi Mike,
I really do try not to be cynical, and I do try to be reasonably optimistic. I'm hoping that by next summer I'll be in good shape, but meanwhile, there seems to be a lot that needs uodating. I guess as Bones says, the more radical the changes to the previous version, the more you have to wait for the updates. Frank T. Frank T.