[jhb_airlines] Re: Waiting......

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:54:06 EST

ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am given to understand, that FSX can be used on the FSHost servers  V3.1

Frank,

Yes its true, I have run it myself in a mixed session on the Shetland Flyer
with FS9 users. There appear to be some anomolies, like one of the FS9
aircraft  apeared to be making smoke, and I failed to get the tags on screen,
so
aircraft  beyond a mile or so were invisible, but I guess those are the things
that will  get fixed along the way.

I think you can keep your FSX on the shelf for a while yet, unless you get
bored over Christmas of course................

Frank T.