[jhb_airlines] Re: Voice Module Problem

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:34:52 BST

 Kev,
Yes, I can do that with y version of ZA but other progs, if not set always to
be accepted, just accept my refusal to the ZA popup, until next bootup. Skype
is obviously programmed to be pushy. I'll refrain from making any, life
threatening, non pc, comparisons.

Gery Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net