[jhb_airlines] Re: Voice Module Problem

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:51:22 +0100

Gerry,

I have ZA Pro. I am able under the Program Control tab / Programs to left click and set Allow / Ask or Block. This might save the annoying pop-ups!

Kev T

At 11:18 10/13/2006, you wrote:
I switched to ZA from Outpost. Until the latest version of the PC Voice Module I had no problems.

Stil with firewalls, I've downloaded Skype, since my daughter is about to try it out, for comms with SWMBO.
When I boot up ZA asks me to permit Skype. At present I refuse access. The first day it didn't take no for an answer and asked a second time. Three days later and the number of requests has risen to five! Just doesn't like taking No for an answer.