[jhb_airlines] Re: Voice Client

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:52:26 +0100

Alex

I did have the 'old' pilot client working, without any problems.

Deleting any remnants from the old FPI/ATOC software was one of the first things I did, prior to installing the Pilot Club software.

Alastair

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:
Al,

Are there any remnants of the old ATOC Voice client anywhere that might be conflicting?

Its the only thing I can really think of. I had a similar problem once but a couple of re-installs worked it clear - which you have obviously already tried.

Alex

Alastair wrote:
At the moment I find that I am totally unable to connect to the Voice Client.

See:-  tps://www.pilot-club.com/board/showthread.php?tid=36

In addition to the above I have also tried temporarily disabling my router.

Any other suggestions most welcome.

Alastair