[jhb_airlines] Re: ViewSonic

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:54:56 +0100

Doh!
I'm not sure of the least masochistic way of explaining this but...
My main set up, for scenery and panel, is two LCD monitors, one above the other. The Viewsonic is the top one.
The lower one, set so that the screens almost blen into each other, is a Prolite E385.
Now, since the bottom of the top monitor is out of sight, guess who watched the top screen, whilst tweaking the Menu setup on the bottom monitor........
Now that I've stood up and looked down at the bottom of the ViewSonic, I can see it doesn't have a Menu button.
Off to look for the manual. I may be gone for some time.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

I confirm that the 201s has a totally different menu to yours. Nothing there
for RGB at all.