[jhb_airlines] Re: ViewSonic

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:19:10 +0100

Mike,
If it's the same as mine, then pressing the monitor's Menu button, then using the arrow to pass the various options, will display the values for each, as you pas R G and B.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Mike Lucas wrote:

Gerry

I have the same monitor. AFAIK I am running the default settings for RGB. I'll double-check the ViewSonic utilities later when I next boot Win2K - currently running Linux (my default) which is certainly on bog-standard settings and looks A1.

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:

My ViewSonic VP171S has developed a tendency to twitch to a slightly pink shade of white. Sometimes it returns to the usual white but sometimes it doesn't.
Can anyone using one of this range please let me know what settings you are using, for R G B entries?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx