[jhb_airlines] Re: Very Small

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:57:02 -0000

The 701 is an old model. Later versions of the EeePC have much more HD space
and memory and now have a 10" screen. It's the latest in a series on UMPC's
that started with the Samsung Q1 and which are proving very popular. Several
SBS users have them to plug the SBS unit into when mobile as it saves
dragging a laptop around which is far heavier and has limited battery life.

Eee PC's can be bought with either Linux or Windows Mobile XP. The latter is
quite robust and works exceedingly well on my Pocket PC.

http://woodair.net