[jhb_airlines] Re: Versatile

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:45:40 +0100

I shudder when I think how many years we all spent on that project. Maybe
that's why I'm reluctant to get back into scenery work and produce a proper
FS2004 specific IoM scenery. It will have to be done though as I know a lot
of the code won't survive the transition into FS2006.

I still have a copy of the CD in its wrapper sitting on my shelf.