[jhb_airlines] Re: Versatile

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:46:44 +0100

There are, I think, about six in the Scotflight scenery.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

I shall look at them with special interest then having flown out of all
three.

I wonder if it is worth digging out my old FS98 scenery for them - part of
the projected VFR Scotland and Ireland scenery that never saw the light of
day.. I made all the Scottish islands airfields but the project itself ran
on too long for viable publication..

Are all the offshore islands missing from Scotflight? Must take a look at
the web page and check the full airfield listing again.