[jhb_airlines] Re: Versatile

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:09:30 +0100

I shall look at them with special interest then having flown out of all
three.

I wonder if it is worth digging out my old FS98 scenery for them - part of
the projected VFR Scotland and Ireland scenery that never saw the light of
day.. I made all the Scottish islands airfields but the project itself ran
on too long for viable publication..

Are all the offshore islands missing from Scotflight? Must take a look at
the web page and check the full airfield listing again.