[jhb_airlines] Re: Vatsim/IVAO

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 03:21:31 -0000

In the UK they've started using Flight Level one hundred for FL100 instead
of Flight Level One Zero Zero (apparently because of too many incidents when
the pilot has then dialled in FL110 on the autopilot, despite reading back
the correct level). I've not heard it applies to FL200 as well.

Even if it does a real controller wouldn't blast a pilot for incorrect
terminology. A kindly reminder yes but not a public dressing down. This guy
needs to get a life.