[jhb_airlines] Re: VIP

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:11:36 +0100

Bones,

I find that puzzling, considering other virtual airlines are already in
their package with 3 character codes (KNA for KnightAir being an example)?

However most other VAs start with "_" (underscore).  Perhaps this was
originally done to ensure codes didn't clash with real world airline codes.
It might be worth prompting them with the fact that JHB isn't used by a
"real" airline?

Phil