[jhb_airlines] Re: VFR to IFR

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 17:28:51 +0100

Barring anything unexpected, I'll fly my third assignment, FPI, this evening.
It's from
Wigtown to St Athan and I'll set out VFR, since Realweather at Wigtown is windy
but
clear.
In the event that visibillity disappears, en route, is it possible to change to
IFR?
Assuming it is, do I then post an IFR flightplan, airborne?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx