[jhb_airlines] Re: VFR Fly in this Thursday on Pilot Club

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 03:46:16 EST

During my visit to the show on Saturday, I carefully explained to the man  on
the Saitek stand that my X-52 was misbehaving in FS2004, but worked perfectly
 in FSX. He explained that somehow the FS2004 set up had got corrupted, and
in  order to fix this I needed to hold down the left shift and left control
keys  when I started FS2004, and keeping them held down, when I got into the
cockpit I  needed to move the controls around for a bit to get them set up
correctly  again.

On returning home I tried said advice, but FS2004 simply refused to  start
again. So I had to do a complete re-install, so far I've got the UK
Photoscenery, the UK2000 airports, the UK series from Gerry, FSNav, and a few
aircraft.

Yesterday I reinstalled Pilot's Club, but when I try it, the flight planner
seems ok as I remember, but I can't seem to log in. I think my VID is the
1000..... number, I think I remember my password, but I don't seem to have any
servers in the server list. I've obviously not got something set up, but I
can't  remember what.

I'd like to join the VFR fly-in to Goodwood tonight, can anyone point me in
the direction of set up advice please?

Many thanks.

Frank T.